Terms & Conditions
Online shop: THIS IS COMMITMENT terms& conditions
I General provisions
1. The on line shop operating at:www.thisiscommittment.com(“Shop” )is run by: Monica Kapłan-Gerc (address: ul. Janiny Porazińskiej nr 4 lok.37, Bydgoszcz) entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity), NIP number: 7821538365, REGON number: 016624248.
The administrator of the personal data of the clients is Monika Kapłan-Gerc.
2. These Online shop terms and conditions are addressed to all Shop users. Terms & Conditions set out the rules for registering and using the Store’s account to place orders, as well as the rules for concluding of sales contracts of Products (“Products”).
3. The Products in the online shop are specifically marked. The website includes information about the features of the products, their prices, materials of which they are made. Information about the Products constitute an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Polish Civil Code, in accordance with the terms of the online Terms &Conditions.
4. The on line Shop may be used only by persons who are at least 18 years old.
II Rules of using the shop
1. The sales contract of Products via the Internet is concluded between the Store user (“User”, “Client”) and the Shop.
2. The condition of starting to use the Shop is, among others, its acceptance by the Client.
3. The Shop reserves the right to refuse an order if the data provided by the Client makes impossible to process the order, including the correct delivery of the parcel. Before refusing to complete the order, the Shop will notify the client about it or about any order processing issues and possible solutions.
III Orders placement
1. Orders are accepted through: www.thisiscommitment.com, using the ordering procedure.
2. The store accepts orders placed online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
3. The client may place an order without necessity to register his data in the Store’s database (“purchases without registration”).
4. In order to place an order, Client should select the Products, in particular quantity, color, size, and then go to the “Basket” and continue the ordering process by selecting the appropriate options.
5. In order for the Shop to confirm the correctness of the data provided in the client’s registration process, the client receives an e-mail containing a request to confirm the data.
6. Until the confirmation of the selection of the Products by the “Order and Pay” button, the Client has the option of making changes and modifications to the Products in the order, as well as telephone and address data for shipping or invoice. The Client’s approval of the order by using the “Order and pay” button is tantamount to acceptance of the obligation to pay the price of the Products and the cost of their delivery, of which the client is informed immediately before confirming the order.
7. The Client’s approval of the order in accordance with point 6 above constitutes the Client’s offer submitted to the Shop regarding the conclusion of the sales contract, in accordance with the content of the order and the Terms&Conditions.
8. At the time of placing the order in accordance with point 6 above, the Shop sends to the Client’s e-mail address the message containing information about the order, the quantity of ordered Products, the value of the order, the selected type of delivery and payment, the time of order completion and client contact details, information on the procedure for submitting complaints regarding Products and on the Client’s right to withdraw from the sales contract. The message mentioned above confirms that the Shop has received the Client’s purchase offer.
9. The Shop sends confirmation of acceptance or refusal to accept the Client’s offer submitted electronically or refusal to accept the Client’s offer to the e-mail address provided by him. After receipt of the confirmation, a sales contract between the Client and the Shop is concluded.
10. After logging in to the Shop, the Client gains access to additional options in the customer panel, in particular: order history, the ability to verify the status of the order, remembering shipping addresses etc.
11. If the Client chooses a payment method other than cash on delivery, the Store reserves the right to refuse an order if: (a) the Client’s data prevent delivery of the Products, (b) the transaction has not been authorized in the payment system PayU/PayPal or (c) payment for the order has not been made within 2 business days of placing the order.
12. The Shop may contact the Client at the address or telephone number provided by him in order to clarify doubts, in particular those related to the confirmation of the order or any other order processing issues.
IV Delivery of Products
1.The Products are delivered to the address indicated by the Client in the order.
2. The expected date of delivery of the Products is specified in the order summary before confirmation of an order.
3. The estimated delivery time by a courier is the next business day after posting. Commencement of realization of order may be delayed until the amount of the sale price (and shipping costs) is credited to the store’s bank account – if the client chooses the form of payment as an online payment (i.e. using PayU or PayPal).
4. The Products shall be delivered to the address indicated by the Client within the territory of the Republic of Poland by courier. Costs of delivery are given in the ordering process.
5. Orders over PLN 500,00 (say: five hundred zlotys) are sent at the Store’s expense. Otherwise the shipping costs in the amount of 15 (say: fiveteen zlotys) shall be borne by Client. For each shipped products a proof of purchase (receipt or invoice) is attached.
6. Clients are entitled to indicate the place of delivery of Products outside the territory of the Republic of Poland, provided that the delivery shall be carried out only within the territory of the European Union.
7. The rules of Terms&Conditions shall apply to the orders referred in point 6 above with the following changes:
a) The term of delivery depends on place of delivery but normally it does not exceed 7 business days from the date of acceptance of the order,
b) The delivery shall be made only by courier,
c) Payment for Products can only be made by online payments.
8. The store does no operate outside the territory of the Republic of Poland but only allows clients to indicate as a place of delivery a European Union country on the terms set out above.
V Prices and payment methods
1. The price specified on the site at the moment of placing the order is the final price binding both upon the client and Shop. Once the order is placed the price will not change, notwithstanding any price adjustments made by Shop and regardless of any special offers or clearance sale campaigns.
2. The prices of products in the store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices, including VAT. The cost of the shipment is added to the price of the Products, and depends on the chosen form of delivery and payment.
3. Payments shall be made in the following ways:
a) cash on delivery to the courier’s delivery company at the place of delivery,
b) via electronic payment carried out in the PayU/PayPal payment system before delivery. The implementation of the order paid by bank transfer or credit card begins after receiving payment for the Products.
4. The Shop reserves the right to change the prices of Products in the Shop, introduce new Products for sale, carry out and cancel clearance sale campaigns or make changes to them, provided that such changes do not infringe the rights of persons who have concluded sales contracts before making changes.
5. After choosing the bank transfer as the payment method, the Client will be directed to the PayU/PayPal payment form, however the payment may take place after the Client’s prior acceptance of the terms of this form of payment provided by PayU/PayPal as the settlement agent.
6. The Store does not accept traditional transfers, so the Client will not receive an account number from the Shop to which he can transfer the money.
1. Products offered in the store are brand new and original. If the Products have any defects, the Shop shall be liable for the defects when the defects makes the Product inconsistent with the sales contract.
2. Any Products bought in the Shop can be complained about under the applicable statutory warranty provisions of the Polish Law if the defects makes the Product inconsistent with the sales contract.
4. A complaint may be submitted by post by returning the Products together with a written description of the defect or a complaint form downloaded from the Shop’s website and proof of purchase in the Shop, by registered mail or other form of delivery, to the address: Online Shop THIS IS COMMITMENT, ul. Elektoralna 4/6 lok 71, 00-139 Warszawa with the note: “Complaint e-store THIS IS COMMITMENT “. The client will receive feedback within 14 days from the day following the receipt by the Shop of the package containing the Products.
5. If the Product has defects, the Client shall be entitled to the following claims: a) submitting a performance of withdrawal from the Contract or reducing the price of the Product, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Client replaces the Product for free from defects or removes the defect, or
b) request for replacement of the Product free from defects or removal of the defect.
6. If the outcome of the complaint is positive, the Client will be reimbursed for any reasonable costs of shipping the defective products to the on line Shop.
7. If the Client finds damage to the Products during transport, the Shop recommends that the Client prepares a damage report in the presence of the courier.
8. The Shop informs that the Client who is a consumer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress, including contacting the Municipal Consumer Ombudsman or using the ODR platform.
9. The Shop shall examine the complaint within 14 days and shall inform the Client about the outcome.
10. If the outcome of the complaint is negative the Products will be shipped back to the Client with a notice explaining that the complaint was deemed unfounded.
VII Return of products, withdrawal from the sales contract
1. The client who is a consumer within the meaning of the applicable law has the right to withdraw from the sale contract without cause.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract for the sale of Products expires after 14 days from the day on which the Client came into possession of the Products.
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Client should inform the Shop about his decision to withdraw from the contract by clear notice sent to the address: email@example.com
4. Clients can use the return form, which can be accessed from an email sent immediately after order confirmation, but this is not mandatory. Clients can also complete and send a scan of the withdrawal form or any other explicit statement by email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org If the Client uses this option, the Shop will immediately send the Client confirmation of receipt of information on withdrawal from the contract.
5. To meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is sufficient for the Client to send information regarding the exercise of his right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
6. The Client sends the Products withdrawing from the contract to the following postal address: ul. Elektoralna 4/6 lok 71 00-139, Warszawa immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Shop of withdrawal from the contract.
7. The client bears the direct cost of returning the products.
8. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Shop returns to the Client all received payments, including the costs of delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Client other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Shop), without undue delay, and in any case not later than 14 days after the date when Shop was informed of the Client’s decision to exercise the right of withdrawal.
9. Payment reimbursement will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Client in the original transaction, unless the Client requests a different method of return. The Shop may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the Product or until proof of sending it back to the Shop, whichever occurs first.
VIII Final provisions
1. Lack of acceptance of the provisions of these Terms&Conditions is equivalent to being unable to use Shop’s services. Clients who have an account in the Shop will be notified of changes via e-mail correspondence. The client who does not accept the changes introduced in the Terms&Conditions has the right to delete the account at any time.
2. Polish law shall apply to the sale contract. The sales contract is concluded in Polish.
3. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code or other provisions of Polish law shall apply accordingly.
4. The court having jurisdiction to settle disputes is the court with territorial jurisdiction according to applicable regulations.
5. The Shop reserves the right to amend the Terms&Conditions at any time. Amendments to the Terms&Conditions apply to orders placed after a given amendment to these Terms&Conditions.
6. Access to the Terms& Conditions can be obtained by any user of the Shop at any time by clicking on the link of the Terms&Conditions placed on the Shop’s website, as well as by saving its PDF version on the carrier of their choice.